Hello. this is my personal blog. I just write what

Lesson learned.

If I could go back and tell myself what I’ve learned now, I would say to stop chasing people who would walk away without a second thought. Stop chasing the thought that she will change and be better next time. Stop chasing the idea that things have to be a certain way to be perfect. Stop chasing the things that are over and done with. Just start living for things that are real, and things will fall into place not the wrong place and person. Fighting for whats not meant for me is such a waste of time and energy. If its not meant to be it won't be or things couldn't work out then just let go and move on. Like why waste all your energy craving and hating them. Though they did something bad to you which caused the break up but if you hate them because of them, that's just a waste. I gave some times to move on, allow myself to heal. Prevent yourself from stalking or something that might hurt yourself. Do whatever it takes to make it easy for you to forget her. Block them if it is needed to do so. For sure, I can say that those past month was a really horrible and miserable times for me. Struggling myself to heal from the broken heart but luckily I have those people who loved me in their life. Friends, family, and also everyone else that helped me a lot to move on. Bless to have them in my life, seriously.