Hello. this is my personal blog. I just write what

I don't love her anymore.

I don’t love her anymore but sometimes when I look at the sky it seems to be the same shade of blue as her eyes. I don’t love her anymore but sometimes when I'm driving alone in my car, switching the radio stations and I heard the song we used to always sing together, I get this overwhelming ache deep in my chest. I don’t love her anymore but sometimes I catch a glimpse of her laughing and a knot forms in my throat because it used to be her favorite sound. I don’t love her anymore but sometimes I catch myself thinking about her and all the memories we made together. I don’t love her anymore but sometimes when I do something that I can’t even remember someone name, I remember hers. I remember the way she held me, the way she kissed me, the way she made me feel special. I don’t love her anymore but sometimes I drive through stop signs because it hurts too much to stop at one, especially the one where she took your hand, looked into her eyes and told me she loved me for the first time. I don’t love her anymore but sometimes when I'm in class, or in bed, or watching a movie, or listening to music, it hits you that she’s gone and I cry and cry but I swear I don’t love her anymore.